B.Sc Nursing is a Bachelor of Nursing course offered by many medical colleges in India. It can only be taken by candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam in science subjects. This is a four-year program that accredited colleges must complete. In India, however, many medical professionals have banded together and opened nursing schools. All these colleges are accredited by recognized organizations. It is preferable to take a course at these schools.
The course is adapted to the tasks and activities of nurses. You will be trained as well as possible. The training courses are given by experts in the field. According to the Council on Indian Health, this course is offered under the CBCS system or credit system. Through this council, the colleges offering this course are subject to the rules of the IAC or Indian Nursing Council. Students can take foundation courses, concentration courses, and electives.
The program is designed to provide the student with the best education in wellness, disease and patient management, and working with patients during a difficult time. The emphasis of the program is on the quality of education provided to students.
In today’s world, the scope of care is office-based and is gradually increasing. Students can apply for jobs in all hospitals and private clinics upon completion of their studies. If they acquire a minimum of professional experience, they can build a lucrative career in public hospitals. They are much safer and more fun.
Moreover, they can have a brilliant career in education. You can become a teacher at any nursing school. This allows them to share knowledge and information with interesting students. It has been proven that the need for nurses will never decrease. He gets bigger and bigger every day. So it will be fair to choose this profession and have a fantastic career with it. You can be a good nurse if you take this profession seriously.
Nursing course qualifications
Nursing is an excellent profession. If you have the zeal to become a nurse, go ahead. You also need other skills that are important to become a nurse. Let’s discuss some of the basics.
- Self-confidence and attitude.
- Good communication skills and performance.
- A smiling face.
- Tips for solving problems.
- Time Management
- critical thinking
These are some of the necessary skills and qualities that should be present in a prospective candidate.
Bachelor of Nursing Courses Fee:
The cost of the course depends on the type of higher education institution you are enrolled in. Studies have shown that tuition fees for this procedure range from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 2,25,000 per annum.
Eligibility criteria for BScN:
You must be clear about the selection criteria for the course.
- Candidates must submit their applications by 31 December. December of the current year must be at least 17 years old. The maximum age to participate in the course is 35 years from the 31st birthday. December of the same year. It is an obligation that must be met.
- The candidate must pass a scientific maturity examination, preferably in subjects such as physics, chemistry and biology. English should be available. The applicant must submit all questions separately.
- Candidates must also score 45% in the exams. No candidate will apply for these ranks.
- It should be noted that almost all higher education institutions have entrance exams to take this course. Students must apply and qualify prior to this exam. This rule applies to all students. They may not take part in the tests until they have been admitted to the competition.
Licensed Practical Nursing Course Examination:
All students who wish to pursue a successful career as a nurse are required to complete a four-year program. During this four-year period, students are offered new courses for clarification. However, students must complete all courses in this four-year program.
In the final year, a number of internships are introduced to the students, which they are required to complete. The practical exams for the course are conducted in colleges and hospitals. You must achieve a score of 55% for each year of study. You must pass all courses in a four-year program. This measure is mandatory and applies to everyone.
Examination centres for nursing studies
Almost all the states in India have an examination centre for nurses. Some of these states are Delhi, Kerala, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasth2an, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand and West Bengal. You can choose a place that doesn’t suit you.
If you are coming from Delhi, take a place in central Delhi, Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Odisha, Bhubaneshwar, Rajasthan, Jodhpur, West Bengal, Kolkata.
Curriculum for B.Sc. Care:
This section will give you a clear picture of the course program over four years.
- General Science
- Communicative English
- Care facilities I
- Applied anatomy and applied physiology
- Applied sociology and applied psychology
- Applied food and nutrition
- Applied Biochemistry
- Fundamentals of Nursing II (First Aid)
- Introduction to Nursing
The first year of nursing focuses on foundational courses and nursing-related foundational courses. This section will help you understand the course.
- Applied Microbiology and Infection Control
- Adult health care with integrated physiology pathway
- Pharmacology II
- Pathology II and Genetics
- Adult care II
- Pedagogical or nursing technology
The second year will facilitate the transition to this subject. Gradually, you will become interested in the subject and enjoy learning about it.
- Pediatric Nurse I
- Care of the mentally ill I
- Nursing management and leadership
- Introduction to forensic science and the laws of India
- Health care/hospital
- Children’s health care II
- Mental Health Care II
- Nursing by epidemiology
- Obstetrics / Gynaecology / Nurse I
In the third year, new courses are introduced for the students. It will be good if you learn about these subjects and gain good knowledge. Students will also receive a brief introduction to the legal department.
- Nursing II
- Mental Health Care II
The fourth or final year is mainly devoted to the internship program. Students are sent to different hospitals and clinics for internships. This is one of the most important parts of the course that allows students to get a good lesson. It has been found that the last year is much more interesting as the students will gain practical knowledge that will be very useful for their profession.
Career opportunities with a Bachelor of Nursing Degree:
Upon completion of this course, you will have the opportunity to pursue a promising career in this field. You should know that the profession of a nurse is one of the noblest in the world. You can gain a lot of knowledge and get best wishes from many people.
- As a first step, you can start your career as a nurse in some hospitals and clinics. It will provide a good knowledge and experience in this field.
- You can also choose to work as a nurse manager. You have more opportunities to expand your knowledge.
- If you want a different life, you can choose a job as a nurse. In this way, you can serve the brave hearts that protect our nation. They will be able to treat them if they are wounded in a war.
- Many people also choose to become nurse educators. They will have the opportunity to train or create new nurses for the country. You can also exchange information between students.
- Nurse Supervisor is another job that a nurse can apply for. It’s a lucrative job.
- In many hospitals and clinics you can also get a nice job during your internship. You can start there. Most private hospitals are always looking for new nurses. It also opens up new avenues for new paths.
Nursing Institutes in India :
In this section, we will introduce you to the best nursing institutes available in India. Through this discussion, you can choose what is best for your career. They’re all famous.
- Shobit University (Meerut)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi)
- Christian Medical College (Vellore)
- Chandigarh University (Chandigarh)
- Acharya Institute of Medical Sciences (Bengaluru)
- NIMS University, (Jaipur)
- Madras Medical College (Chennai)
- Kasturba Medical College (Mangalore)
Related topics :
- A course in psychiatric nursing: Details, eligibility, curriculum, careers, rates, insurance coverage and more.
- Childcare course : Details, eligibility, curriculum, careers, rates, insurance coverage and more.
frequently asked questions
What is the license fee for nursing?
More information about payment options – course fees, dorm fees, …
What is the scope of Scurification B?
During his undergraduate studies (nursing), he gets Rs.12,000 per month. Holders of a Master of Science degree can earn a salary of Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month. At the end of the course, students can apply for jobs in various public and private hospitals across India.
What is the best course to take to get a nursing license?
ANM Vs GNM Vs B.Sc Nursing: This is the best course for you….