importance of the test river, article, speech
Because people may come and go, but I’m going away forever.
The self personified here, in the line of the stream, is a stream of fresh water that flows freely across the surface of the earth and eventually turns into a large body of water, usually an ocean, sea or large lake. It is a phenomenon whose immortal and inescapable radiance is a muse for humanity everywhere. It’s a river.
The river is part of the hydrological cycle in which water accumulates through precipitation and whose intensity increases as it collects water from many tributaries along its course. All rivers originate upstream and thus flow downstream. There is no official definition of the common term river, but various designations are given to its minor equivalents, such as B. runs away to the United States, burns in Scotland, and undulates in England. Rivers are classified differently by topography (alluvial or rocky), biotic condition (polluted or unpolluted) and flow direction. The first habitat for Homo sapiens exploration was the Indus Valley civilization, centered around the Indus River. This underscores the seriousness of rivers, which are used not only as a source of water, but also as a means of transportation, food and water power for the operation of machinery. It is now ironic that rivers, used as a defense strategy, are fighting against enemies deployed by mankind.
Rivers flow through our history and folklore and connect us as a people. They feed and refresh us, and are home to a dazzling variety of fish and wildlife, as well as trees and plants of all kinds. Whether it is the Amazon, the Mississippi or our own sacred Ganges, each river is a unique identity and personality that not only transcends us but flows through us, tingling every cell of the body, vibrating and exciting, delighting and rejuvenating, and therefore should be cherished with the utmost respect and love.
Pros and cons of rivers
Rivers are the lifeline of any country because they bring many benefits and help in building a great city and human civilization. In many countries the river is revered as a holy mother. As one can see, since prehistoric times, all civilizations have settled near rivers and prospered there. The river has played an important role in the development of human civilization.
Rivers are the main source of fresh water. It is the flow of natural fresh water from its source to the sea or to a lake or other river. Rivers are classified according to their flow and the amount of water present in the river during the year. It can be seasonal (water is only available during the rainy season) or annual (water is available all year round). The river has many advantages, but also disadvantages, which we have discussed.
Benefits of streams | Benefits of streams | Benefits of streams
- Provide a drinking water supply and an irrigation system : One of the main benefits of the river is that it provides a permanent mobile supply of fresh water and helps farmers grow crops for irrigation and maintain water levels in fields.
- Electricity and Income : River water can be used to generate electricity by building a dam, and the dam can be an additional place for tourists, so that the resulting income, in addition to the production of electricity, is also a tourist destination.
- Transportation: Rivers are seen as an economic and cheap transport route, moreover, bulky and heavy loads can be easily transported and there is a traffic problem.
- Provides fertile soil and clay: The banks of the river have very fertile soil that can be used for crops, and the clay closer to the river is also used to make charming pots and other tableware.
- Food source : The river has served us as a source of food, such as fish and other edible aquatic animals, since prehistoric times.
- Help with building : Stones and gravel from the riverbed are used for the construction of buildings, houses, etc.
Power shortages | Power shortages
- floods: The biggest disadvantage of the river that mankind still has to face is the floods, because when the river floods, the huge amounts of water wreak havoc and many human and animal lives are lost. The uncontrolled flow of floods stops the growth of civilization.
- Increase in disease carriers : Mosquitoes, rats and many other infectious organisms that spread diseases breed in rivers, pose a danger to humans.
- Sewage and industrial waste : Industrial waste and sewage can pose a threat to human life if someone accidentally drinks this water or uses it for personal use.
- Abundant rainfall brings dangers: Excessive rainfall sometimes raises the level of the river, making the situation dangerous for the people living along its banks. Moreover, the dam is also threatened by the rising water level, and if the dam is damaged and breaks, it will lead to the loss of a large number of human lives and animals.
- Test on the river
- The importance of the river for mankind
- Articles about the river
- The heel across the river
- Speech on the river Speech on the river
- Articles about the river
- Advantages of the river
- Disadvantages of the river
- Advantages and disadvantages of rivers
frequently asked questions
What are the significant benefits of the river?
Rivers provide water and nutrients to regions across the country. They play a very important role in the water cycle as they act as drains for surface water. Rivers drain almost 75% of the earth’s surface. Rivers provide excellent habitat and food for many terrestrial organisms.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of rivers?
Rivers are also rich in food, such as fish and other aquatic animals. The river has some drawbacks. Rivers increase the risk of flooding. And dumping waste in the river will lead to the death of several people.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of living by a river?
What are the benefits of living near a river in the river valley civilization? The downside? The benefits are transportation, fertile soil/irrigation, and water to drink. The other side of the coin is the unpredictability of floods and the loss of homes, lives and crops.