Google Sites is a tool that allows teachers to create and manage websites for their students. This article will provide 10 ways teachers can use Google Sites with their students.
The google sites for education is a website that allows teachers to create websites, blogs, and documents. It is an easy way to share information with students about the subject they are learning.
I’ve been promoting Google Sites as one of the finest website building tools for instructors. There are many reasons why Google Sites is an excellent platform for hosting your class website, including the following:
- Google Sites is simple to use and offers a user-friendly design for students.
- You can build up your website in minutes without knowing anything about HMTL or CSS.
- It offers highly customisable themes that are simple to use on your website.
- It’s linked to other Google services, such as Google Calendar.
- Google Sites offers a fantastic web-based editor that makes creating, editing, and sharing material a breeze.
- It has a number of collaborative tools, such as numerous editors and comments.
- It’s incredibly simple to add pictures, videos, and other multimedia assets.
- It allows you to upload documents, files, attachments, and PDFs to a limited amount of cloud storage.
- It’s also completely free.
Here’s a thorough tutorial to help you learn how to use Google Sites to build a website.
Here are some suggestions and ideas for using Google Sites in the classroom with your students:
- Create a class website where you may share learning resources with your pupils.
- Upload papers and PDFs to the file cabinet so that your students may view them whenever they want.
- Use the Announcements template to create a blog inside your Google Sites and begin sharing information about your class with your students.
- Encourage students to build digital portfolios using Google Sites to showcase their finest work.
- Invite students to contribute to the Google Site or blog you established for your class to improve collaboration and group work. You may accomplish this by assigning your students to the roles of either owners (who can create new pages) or editors (who can modify existing pages) ( they can only edit existing pages).
- Assign students to build their own pages and share them with one another in group projects.
- Allow students to provide comments and suggestions on one other’s pages to encourage peer review and peer editing.
- If you use Google Calendar, your calendar may be shown on your class website.
- Include movies, audio, PowerPoint presentations, and pictures for students to utilize in their projects and assignments.
- Use it as a wiki where students may contribute to each other’s work by editing, commenting, and adding to it.
If you’re looking for ways to use Google Sites with your students, these 10 ideas are sure to be helpful. Reference: google sites lesson plans.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can Google Sites be used by students?
Google Sites is a tool that allows you to create and share websites with your classmates.
How do I make my Google site interactive?
There are many ways to make your Google site interactive. One way is to use a website like Wix or Squarespace, which offer the option of adding in interactive elements such as quizzes and polls. Another way would be to use an app like Poll Everywhere or Survey Monkey, which allow users to create quick polls on their website.
How do you use Google sites?
Google sites is an online service that allows users to create and share webpages.
- google sites student portfolio examples
- google sites for teachers 2020
- new google sites classroom examples
- google sites tips, tricks hacks
- google sites ideas